Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 93% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,894 (₩3,857,745) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)