Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 90% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,039 (₩4,070,063) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)