Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13195 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 12% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,325 (元10,042) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (3 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)