Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 70% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,516 in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)