Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 68% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,464 in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)