Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00024 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 11% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,421 (5,935,275 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Orenburg costs руб 1,200 (29 minutes ago)