Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00025 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 12% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,495 (5,881,751 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)