Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 11% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,690 (6,407,267 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Miami, Florida costs $1.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)