Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 11% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,899 (10,059,299 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (37 minutes ago)