Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00134 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 45% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,176 (CH$1,618,243) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (2 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)