Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00140 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 46% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,385 (CH$3,135,737) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 31 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)