Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01669 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,741 (Php104,335) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 122,000TL (about 1 hour ago)