Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26482 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 10% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,823 (10,660TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)