Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21614 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,377 (6,370TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (36 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (41 minutes ago)