Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15357 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 30% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,262 (8,217TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chelyabinsk costs руб 32,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨375 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 3,359元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)