Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13757 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 31% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Žilina you would need to make just about €966 (7,024TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $175 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)