Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11667 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 24% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,228 (Q19,093) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)