Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11104 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 25% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,252 (Q20,279) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Villach costs €0.87 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £2,365 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rijeka costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)