Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11069 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 20% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,154 (Q19,463) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)