Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 19% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,461 (5,251,148 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (41 minutes ago)