Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 12% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,739 (9,580,736 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)