Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00024 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 19% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,381 (5,667,944 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)