Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18175 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,141 (6,276TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (41 minutes ago)