Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20059 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,406 (7,010TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)