Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24966 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 4% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,865 (11,476TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 500 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (38 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)