Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16407 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,250 (7,621TL) in Antalya.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (17 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Basel costs CHF 8 (37 minutes ago)