Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12925 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €3,057 (元23,651) in Anshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)