Cost of living comparison between Ansan, South Korea and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,948 (₩3,624,921) in Ansan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)