Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €3,191 (₩4,012,425) in Ansan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)