Cost of living in Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.858 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States) is 76% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,647 ($3,085) in Ann Arbor, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)