Cost of living in Angers, France compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Angers (France) is 50% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,400 in Angers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cascais costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)