Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,749 (₩2,343,333) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)