Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,755 (₩2,329,655) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)