Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,514 (₩4,226,023) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)