Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.894 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska (United States) is 102% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,551 ($7,326) in Anchorage, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)