Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23871 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,450 (R$ 6,076) in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)