Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01253 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 14% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,541 (₨122,981) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)