Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23429 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,700 (R$ 7,256) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)