Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22877 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,609 (R$ 7,034) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (40 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)