Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24786 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,873 (R$ 7,558) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (44 minutes ago)