Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela vs Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00291 EUR / VES *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 48% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €892 (306,448 Bs.S.) in Anaco.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)