Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08520 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 4% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,821 (Bs 21,377) in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)