Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01321 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 16% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,350 (₨102,198) in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Freetown costs 210,000 Leone (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)