Cost of living in Amritsar, India vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01235 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 10% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,628 (₨131,841) in Amritsar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)