Cost of living in Amravati, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01250 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amravati (India) is 5% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,713 (₨137,045) in Amravati.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$11 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 49 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)