Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 29% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,283 (﷼ 49,702,009) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (22 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Phnom Penh costs 956 Riels (42 minutes ago)