Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 27% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,170 (﷼ 42,560,752) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Auckland costs NZ$250 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $80 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (25 minutes ago)