Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 33% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,144 (﷼ 59,150,244) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)