Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,032 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.315 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 47% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,781 (Dinar 3,636) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)