Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,203 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.330 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 51% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,523 (Dinar 3,399) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (39 minutes ago)