Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,297 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.299 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 45% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,362 (Dinar 3,359) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $813 (4 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $64 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (42 minutes ago)