Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,036 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.312 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 44% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,673 (Dinar 3,561) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charleston, South Carolina costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)