Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,144 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.196 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 37% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,053 (Dinar 1,716) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)