Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,390 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.214 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 40% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,965 (Dinar 1,619) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 4 hours ago)