Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,600 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.196 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 34% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,414 (Dinar 2,018) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (34 minutes ago)