Cost of living in Amiens, France vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2019.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amiens (France) is 57% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,353 in Amiens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (about 3 hours ago)