Cost of living in Amiens, France compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amiens (France) is 50% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,886 in Amiens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (41 minutes ago)