Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01230 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 36% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,030 (₨83,745) in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (33 minutes ago)