Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21138 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 6% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,825 (RM13,363) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (21 minutes ago)