Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20830 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 9% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,543 (RM7,410) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,981 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Windhoek costs 17 N$ (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 300 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anyang costs ₩533,000 (about 2 hours ago)