Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20746 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 10% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,702 (RM13,025) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)