Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,783 in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)