Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,686 in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (33 minutes ago)