Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,130 in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Pierre costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Wellington costs NZ$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 85,000 (about 2 hours ago)