Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,947 in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karaganda costs 50,000 KZT (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bhopal costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $100 (about 2 hours ago)