Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,024 in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)