Cost of living in Almería, Spain vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,217 in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.51 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$60 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$524 (about 1 hour ago)