Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,863 in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)