Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,964 in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)