Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00249 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 23% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,233 (494,735 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)