Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00276 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 23% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,393 (866,474 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cajamarca costs S/. 6.00 (35 minutes ago)