Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 615 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00255 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 25% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,348 (528,538 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 98 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)