Cost of living in Aligarh, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01373 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aligarh (India) is 13% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,610 (₨190,138) in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $700 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (24 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (41 minutes ago)