Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,807 in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (36 minutes ago)