Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,901 in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £5,160 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Padua costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)