Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,038 in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (22 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Pretoria costs R 6,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (about 1 hour ago)