Cost of living comparison between Alicante, Spain and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,979 in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)