Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,939 in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Madrid costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)