Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00860 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €3,074 (357,590 Dinar) in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (35 minutes ago)