Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,006 in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karlsruhe costs €170 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 20 Bds$ (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)