Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,906 in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (about 1 hour ago)