Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 58% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,211 in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saskatoon costs C$1.23 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €650 (32 minutes ago)