Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05969 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 39% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,815 (E£ 30,413) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)