Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,802 in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)