Cost of living in Alanya, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24805 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alanya (Turkey) is 6% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €3,066 (12,360TL) in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 250 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)