Cost of living in Al Mukalla, Yemen compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00341 EUR / YER
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mukalla (Yemen) is 7% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,933 (567,507 ﷼) in Al Mukalla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 6,000 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (25 minutes ago)