Cost of living in Al Mukalla, Yemen vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00351 EUR / YER *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mukalla (Yemen) is 17% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,105 (600,207 ﷼) in Al Mukalla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)