Cost of living in Al Mukalla, Yemen compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00345 EUR / YER *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mukalla (Yemen) is 17% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,108 (610,780 ﷼) in Al Mukalla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 173 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (43 minutes ago)