Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25245 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 112% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,635 (﷼ 26,281) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)