Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22822 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 96% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,331 (﷼ 14,595) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (37 minutes ago)