Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21475 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 81% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,898 (﷼ 13,495) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)