Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04818 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 31% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,171 (E£ 24,297) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,354 (34 minutes ago)