Cost of living comparison between Al Mansurah, Egypt and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10369 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 29% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,307 (E£ 22,246) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)