Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04801 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 23% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,152 (23,993 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)