Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14659 EUR / SDG
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 7% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,796 (19,073 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (31 minutes ago)