Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 9% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,265 (4,136,329 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (41 minutes ago)