Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 9% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,553 (4,531,993 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (37 minutes ago)