Cost of living comparison between Al `Amarah, Iraq and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 9% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,280 (4,160,565 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)