Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25057 EUR / AED
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 62% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,275 (Dirham 21,052) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Amravati costs ₨40 (31 minutes ago)