Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23977 EUR / AED
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 69% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,051 (Dirham 12,724) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,200 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kozhikode costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)