Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25652 EUR / AED
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 78% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,335 (Dirham 20,796) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (8 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (32 minutes ago)