Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22112 EUR / AED
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 50% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,543 (Dirham 11,501) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)