Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00771 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,997 (¥259,026) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)