Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00778 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,794 (¥230,769) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 300,705 L£ (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)