Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00821 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,616 (¥440,320) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (about 1 hour ago)