Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00823 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,763 (¥457,003) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (about 1 hour ago)