Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00819 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,765 (¥459,648) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 240 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £860 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Galway costs €2.20 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (about 1 hour ago)