Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01253 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 26% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,333 (₨106,344) in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (33 minutes ago)