Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00851 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 10% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,425 (402,565 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)