Cost of living comparison between 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00835 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 7% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,333 (399,165 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)