Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00856 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 10% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,431 (400,634 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)