Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01378 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 38% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,022 (₨146,677) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)