Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04586 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,319 (Mex$ 28,768) in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)