Cost of living in Agra, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01333 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agra (India) is 35% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,161 (₨87,088) in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)